- 2 channel Integrated Amplifier with 70W per Channel
- Built-in DAC/ Optical / Coaxial inputs
- Analog Mode to isolate all digital circuitry and tune to your exact sound
- MM Phono Equalizer Amp
- Bluetooth Connection for your favorite songs wireless
- Subwoofer out for more bass
- Headphone Jack output for isolated listening without large speakers
Designed for the aspiring music enthusiast, the Denon PMA-600NE is the superior choice for those who want to build their first 2-channel Hi-Fi system. The PMA-600NE allows for the most vivid and emotional reproduction of vinyl and hi-res audio with digital inputs and a built-in phono equalizer. Listen to your favorite music via Bluetooth as well for seamless streaming of nearly unlimited songs. From deep bass to detailed highs, enjoy your favorite high-resolution audio content with the 192kHz/24bit D/A converter. At 70 Watts (4ohm, 1kHz, THD: 0.7%) per channel, the PMA-600NE supplies enough power to drive your speakers for optimal sound. Connect the PMA-600NE to your favorite components with the two Optical and one Coaxial digital input. Powered by the Denon Advanced High Current (AHC) single-push-pull circuit power amplifier, the PMA-600NE provides exceptional sound quality that balances high power with delicate, musical details.