These 15A AC power strips provide convenient access to power
in racks and cabinets. The UL Listed devices feature single outlets spaced to accept some large power supplies (wall warts) and
terminate to an attached cord with NEMA 5-15P molded plug.
Includes common mode transient voltage surge suppression
(UL 1449-3 Listed) with an LED indicator and a 15A circuit
breaker. Installs to rack with mounting clip and screw. Black chassis. Imported.
Light colored single outlets provide high visibility inside dark
cabinets and are spaced to allow room for some large “wall-
wart” power supplies.
Attached cord (6-ft. or 12-ft., depending on model) with
NEMA 5-15P molded plug.
Common mode transient voltage surge suppression (UL
1449-3 Listed) with LED indicator and 15A circuit breaker:
– Suppressed voltage rating: 400V
– Energy dissipation: 450 Joules (8 x 20us waveform)
– Lines protected: L-G, L-N, N-G
– Maximum surge voltage: 6000V
– Maximum peak current: 6500 Amperes (L-G, L-N, N-G)
– Response time: less than one (1) nanosecond
– Noise filtering: EMI / RFI
– LED is on when protection is active
Bag of cable ties (to secure power supplies) and mounting
Model ACS-1524: features 24 (15A) single outlets on 60"L
chassis with 12-ft. fixed cord.